Hey.. How are you all ? At the previous post I got a huge response that the "Hosts" file customization is being very hard for our loyal readers.. So Here I am with a new tutorial where you can eassily learn how can you customize your "Hosts" file.. So Here I have included both Step by Step process and Video tutorial process for you.. So just follow those..
Also check out : Adobe PhotoShop CS6 Serials
Follow the Following Steps :-
- At first Download this two tools by clicking on them - Take Ownership & Notepad++
- Now Just extract the first file & open and install the "InstallTakeOwnership" from it...
- Now install the second file.. I mean Notepad++ ...
Now you are all ready for starting up "Customizing HOSTS File" ..
- Now just find and Navigate the HOSTS file from here C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc .
- Now do a right click on the file and click on "Edit with Notepad++" ..
- After it you can easily customize this file by adding something .. (Be careful while doing it cause as it is a system file your computer could be messed up if you do anything wrong) ..
CheckOut the Demo Video Below
So now you know how easy customizing HOSTS file is.. So just Be Fresh Be Geek..
comments powered by Hacking Universe